Monday, August 1, 2011

The Alphabet in August

Its hard to believe that it is already August! This summer has been going at light speed. I am going to be participating in "The Alphabet in August" series originating on a blog called Chiot's Run. This is one of my favorite blogs and I thought it would be fun to participate in this challenge. The goal is to come up with words or ideas to describe yourself for each letter of the alphabet.

Photo From Chiot's Run

Today's Letter is A - Active. 

I am a very active person. I like to do things, see things, and have new experiences whenever possible. I Think the best example of this is my favorite vacation, Disney. Disney is an extremely active vacation but it is my favorite place to be. I love to go places for anniversaries and birthdays. Rather than be given things, I like to be given experiences, like visiting a new town, seeing a theater production, or going to the zoo.

Although I will admit now that I am a mom, the thought of sitting on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean for a few days does not sound too bad....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates