Thursday, August 18, 2011

Organized

O - Organized, I like to be organized. I feel much calmer in a space if it is cleaned an organized. Here are a few tips to organize your life!

Coupons
 I use a three ring binder and baseball card plastic sleeves to keep everything organized. I also break the coupons into sections by type and location in my store. Here is what I use.

You will need at least 25 sheets to get started. I use twice that.
Any three ring binder will do, just make sure it is big enough. I like the kind that has pockets on the inside, so I can put my list for the day there and the coupons I'm going to use.









Clothing 
I use space bags to store our clothes that are not in use or clothes that the baby grows out of. They really do work and keep dust and dirt off of everything. Then I can just slide the bags under the bed and out of the way. I do not recommend the kind that you can roll and use for traveling to use in long term storage, they let air in after a few weeks.

I also use the kind that are shaped like a cube just make sure it will fit under the bed or wherever you plan to store it. Also the bags can get heavy so make sure you can lift them.




Storage Cubes 
I use collapsible storage cubes for everything. Toys, clothes, books, winter stuff, we have one with an emergency kit for tornado weather, and one for camping. I got most of mine at Ikea and we use this bookshelf system with the cubes as a dresser in our master bedroom. We are able to put a lot more clothes in a small space by doing this. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates