Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Big N, Little N, What Begins With N?

N – Intuition I know not an N, but for some reason I am an ENFJ so we are going to go with it. Intuition is preferred to sensing: ENFJs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.

N - Nosy, yes I can admit it I am nosy. Not because I want to gossip but I like to know what people are up to. My husband has to stop me from going to open houses in our neighborhood just because I want to see the inside of the house. I do not, however, like much reality TV. It's not real and just bugs me.

Here are some N's from Etsy follow the links below to find out more about them! 

Paperdoll
RingFling
Jack Dolan Woodcraft

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates