Tuesday, August 16, 2011

J, K, L,M...

Being sick is still kicking my butt! I feel like I have been sick all of August... I am finally feeling better I think LOL.

Letters Letters Everywere!
Here we go!


J – Judgment I am an ENFJ (although I think I'm more of an I not an E, but more on that another day) Judgment sounds awful by the well known definition but in Myers Briggs terminology, "Judging" means preferring a structure over a "go with the flow" approach. Js tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability. That is me! Here is a little more about ENFJ personalities:

ENFJs focus on others, feeling a glow when those around them are happy, and troubled when something is amiss. They are natural cheerleaders, often expressing support, gratitude, and encouragement, and heaping praise onto those they appreciate. They take note of what is being done and what needs doing, offering their assistance wherever necessary.

ENFJs enjoy organizing group activities and tend to take their commitments seriously. In general, they are reliable and do not like to disappoint others. As team players and project leaders, they have a gift for rallying their players, focusing on what is being done right and each member's strengths. They are loyal and they expect loyalty. They carry conversations well, finding common ground with their speaker. They tend to find the correct and gracious way to respond in any given situation, no matter how tense or uncomfortable it is.

This makes me giggle
Yeah, this is true also...

 K - Kindness as the above pictures states I am very kind but that is not a weakness. Sometimes those two traits are put together and I do not think that is always the case.

L - Living, I try be to grateful for every day and live it to the fullest I can.  

M - Mother, I am a mother. Being a mother changes who you are and how you view the world and I would not change that for anything. I truly love being a mama and am thankful for the opportunity to share in my son's life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates