Thursday, August 11, 2011

G, H, I ......

So I have been sick....
My husband has been sick...
My son has been sick...
So that leaves mama without time to even be sick herself...

So I am a little behind on my alphabet. I'm going to a quick catch up post with one tidbit for each letter!

G - Generous - I try to be generous with my time, my resources and even my thoughts. People deserve generosity in any form it takes.

This G can be found here

H - Happy - I am happy! Truly happy, I like my life, my home, my family and friends... I have a very good life.

This H can be found here


I - Instinctive - I trust my gut instincts whenever I get that feeling I go with and so far it has never been wrong. I think that this is the way I use my faith and show my trust the most.

This I can be found here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates